Fully synthetic lubricant - Fuel Economy - for new Gasoline engines requiring a viscosity grade 20. Specially recommended for all new Gasoline engines of GM, CHRYSLER, FORD, HONDA, MAZDA, SUBARU and TOYOTA.
- TYPE OF USE: Fuel Economy Gasoline engine lubricant, specially designed for recent gasoline engines, turbocharged or naturally aspirated, direct or indirect injection, designed to use oil with low friction and very low HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity (= 2.6 mPa.s). Suitable for modern gasoline engines requiring a viscosity grade 20 and fuel economy lubricant (API SN standard).
- Approved GM-dexos1 GEN2 for all new GM gasoline engines requiring this approval: BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, GM, GMC, OPEL and VAUXHALL.
- Compatible with Catalytic converter.
- This type of oil may be unsuitable for use in some engines, refer to the owner manual if in doubt.
- PERFORMANCES: API SN Plus standard provides higher performance and especially adds protection against LSPI for downsized direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines. Viscosity grade SAE 5W-20 minimizes lubricant hydrodynamic friction, allows fuel economy benefits especially when the oil is cold. Improves oil flow at start up, faster oil pressure build up, faster rev raisings and reach operating temperature faster. Environment friendly, this type of oil allows fuel consumption reduction and therefore minimizes greenhouse gases (CO2) emissions.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Drain interval: according to manufacturers recommendations and tune to your own use. MOTUL 8100 Eco-lite 5W-20 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils. Before use always refer to the owner manual of the vehicle.