Fully synthetic lubricant, Full-SAPS, specially designed for the latest generation cars powered by Gasoline or Diesel direct injection engines. Recommended for high output, performance engines (eg. BMW, MERCEDES and PORSCHE). Anti-wear properties. Excellent high temperature stability. Boosted performance and better acceleration.
- TYPE OF USE: Multipurpose product featuring numerous car maker approvals, especially recommended for vehicles still under warranty. If in doubt, before use, refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- PERFORMANCES: The BMW Long Life-01 specification imposes severe constraints to the lubricant particularly due to the Valvetronic system. It covers all BMW engines from 2001 to 2004 and also all the previous BMW specifications such as BMW LL-98. From 2004, BMW vehicles require an approved BMW LL-04 product such as, MOTUL 8100 X-clean 5W-40, or MOTUL 8100 X-clean+ 5W-30. BMW LL-01 standard must also be used on all Gasoline engines running outside European Union countries, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein. Refer to BMW recommendations when in doubt.
- The MERCEDES MB 229.5 standard is more stringent than 229.3 in terms of oil ageing and oil film resistance (extended drain interval: on-board computer), detergent/dispersant power (ACEA B4) and requests fuel economy performance: 1.7percent fuel economy improvement versus a 15W-40 reference. The specification MB 229.5 applies to all MERCEDES Gasoline engines, including AMG and except SLR, and to all MERCEDES Diesel without DPF engines.
- The Porsche A40 standard requires extreme high shear resistance from the lubricant. It applies to all PORSCHE engines, except Cayenne V6 and Diesel versions (for these specific engines, use an approved Porsche C30 lubricant such as MOTUL 8100 X-clean+ 5W-30).
- The FORD WSS M2C 937 A specification requires an extra high oil film resistance for the lubricant to guarantee the viscosity capability over the whole oil drain interval even in severe and extreme conditions (sustained and sport driving,). It applies to all FORD Focus RS 2.5L Turbo Duratec vehicles from MY2008.
- Numerous OEMs such as NISSAN, JAGUAR, LAND-ROVER, etc recommend using a lubricant with 0W-40 viscosity grade and at least API SM for most of their sporty vehicles like for example the NISSAN GT-R, 370Z, 350Z,